Thursday, February 20, 2014

100 Days of School

It's hard to believe that the kids recently celebrated 100 days of school...where has time gone?  When we were new parents, the advice people gave us was to enjoy every moment because it would fly by.  This is definitely true!  I can't believe that Brecken will be in 1st grade soon and little Miss Emma will have only one more year of Pre-K.  We heard some heartbreaking news from back home that a sweet little girl was taken too soon and got her wings today.  Such a horrible story and a great reminder that life is precious and can change in an instant.  Prayers to her family and friends...it's definitely not an easy journey they are about to start and I'm hopeful that they find peace and are able to get some much needed answers and closure.  That being said, give your little ones an extra squeeze tonight...I know one of mine is already snuggled up in my bed.  :)

Here are some pictures from the post 100 days of school celebration.









100 fish in the sea

No comments: