Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Little Collections

You never know what you will find when you are cleaning up the house....and just when you think it's clean, you turn around and you have a new little collection that has mysteriously appeared.

Am I really blogging about the things I find around the house?  Umm....yes...welcome to my little world.  :)  Here's a preview of some of the things I find on a daily basis....my very own scavenger hunt that I do every night after the kids are in bed.  

In the family room...
In Emma's bathroom...
Under the kitchen table...
These could only belong to one person....Emma Grace!
Superman leading the parade in Brecken's bathroom...
Dinosaurs have invaded the doll house...
A collection of animals that Breck colored during the week...
Superman back at it again...saving the day one animal at a time
Yep, you guessed it...collections compliments of Brecken Joseph!
Hmmm...I wonder what I will find tomorrow....

No comments: