Emma Grace (such a stinker!) told me the other day when she was getting in trouble that she did not want to be my kid anymore...that was definitely a first! The night spiraled downhill from there so thankfully I had Aunt Nee to the rescue! She put the kids down to bed for me while I had some much-needed cuddle time with their new puppy, Layla, and my little niece.
Later on, I went into Emma's room to make sure she was sleeping and found a huge pile of clothes, books and stuffed animals in the corner of her room. I asked what she was doing and she said, "Packing for Nana and T's house." I guess she was a little mad at me that night. I told her she needed to clean up her things in the morning so the cleaning ladies could clean her room. So, what did she do the next day? She proceeded to hide everything in the family room behind the chair thinking that they wouldn't find it...she's one sneaky little gal and fortunately for me, they are really good cleaners!
| The one spot where the vacuum cleaner can't reach |
| All packed up and ready to go...I guess we better plan a trip back to Kansas sometime soon! |

No comments:
Post a Comment