Our whirlwind Kansas vacation ended in Overland Park where we got to spend a belated Christmas with Grammy, Poppy and Uncle Michael. The older you get, you realize just how amazing family is. When I said "I do" many years ago, I had no idea of the important role John's family would play in our lives over the upcoming years.
We've laughed, we've cried, we've told countless stories, we've played until we're blue in the face, we've tested Poppy's patience, we've made numerous visits to the aquarium, and we've spent a lot of time together...as a family.
Although John is not with us, I'm so blessed to have his parents and brother in my life. We've been through some good times and bad times and despite everything, Brecken, Emma and I couldn't have picked a better set of in-laws...we love you!
 |
| This is a very RARE photo of Poppy smiling |
 |
| Dinner at Hereford House |
 |
| Uncle Michael and B are trouble! |
 |
| Right before Emma ate all of Poppy's chocolate ice cream |
No comments:
Post a Comment