Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kaitlyn's Birthday Party

This past weekend, we celebrated cousin Kaitlyn's 9th birthday.  It doesn't seem possible that I have a nine year-old niece now! 

Aunt Robin and Uncle Steve are VERY brave.  They had 15 girls over for a slumber party that night.  Brecken, Emma, and I stayed for play time, dinner, cupcakes and presents and then we headed back to our house.  I told Robin that she better have plenty of wine on hand because it was crazy over there!  The kids all had a great time though!

Anna Bug & Brecken
Princess Emma Grace
Making American Girl Doll crafts
Happy Birthday KK!
Kendall & Riley
Lots of kiddos!
Uncle Steve & Kendall
Uncle Jason, Aunt Renee & Anna Bug
All the girls & Brecken...he'll enjoy this someday!
Of course, Emma would only look at the camera when it was time to make silly faces
We love you KK!  Thanks for letting us share your birthday with you!

No comments: