Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Swim School...Back in Session

The kids started back at Emler Swim School last week.  Brecken has Mr. Brandon again and Emma has a new teacher, Ms. Kajal.  They say that it takes a few sessions for the kids to get used to their new teachers but Miss Emma was a champ.  She loved her new teacher and especially loved floating on her back.  Brecken misses his little buddy, Andrew, but I know he'll make some good friends in his new class as well.  It looked like it was all girls but he's used to that with all of his girly cousins...fingers crossed that some boys will join his class.  I will say that this sweet boy is going to enjoy that someday!

Trying out his new goggles
Oh Nelly...I wonder who put those goggles on? :)





Here's to a fun session of learning new skills, growing confidence, and meeting new friends!

No comments: