I want to be just like Daddy. Every time Brecken dresses up in his firefighter costume (which is quite often!), I can't help but think about John and what an amazing husband and dad he was.
 |
| Like father, like son |
And, unfortunately, I also think about this...
But then I have to remind myself that whatever Brecken wants to be when he grows up, I will love and support him. Whether that is a firefighter like his daddy, a computer geek like his mommy, or anything else he chooses to do, John will be right by his side encouraging him along the way. We don't always know why things happen, be we do know that God has a plan for us so I'll leave it in his hands...
 |
| Brecken (2) and Daddy on our last trip to the petting zoo as a family |
No comments:
Post a Comment