A few weeks ago, I was able to sneak away with my parents for a short trip to Arizona to watch the Wildcats take on Oregon at the Fiesta Bowl. The game was not pretty...in fact, I'm not even going to mention the score (those darn Ducks!) so let's not focus on that. Here are the positives: the company was great, the weather was beautiful, the town was painted with purple, our seats were amazing, and I got to see some of my best friends from college. It was such a fun little trip! A big thanks to John's mom, Patty, for watching the kiddos for me.
 |
| My dad and I |
 |
| My Momma and I |
 |
| Breakfast with Ester (one of the golfers trying to make it on the LPGA) |
 |
| The gang before the pre-party |
 |
| The man who makes it all happen |
 |
| College friends from KSU...I miss these gals! |
 |
| Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family |
 |
| My freshman roomie from KSU |
 |
| K -- S -- U -- WILDCATS |
No comments:
Post a Comment